SportsZone is an institution.
Located in the heart of Downtown Tyler, Texas, SportsZone is the area's premier destination for great drinks, great food and a lively atmosphere. SportsZone opened in 2003 and has been a vital part of Tyler's night life for 15 years.
Josh Collins took ownership of SportsZone in August of 2016 and has worked to maintain SportsZone's reputation as Tyler's best sports bar but also has launched a revamped food menu and daily lunch offerings, making SportsZone an attraction for lunch-seekers as well as those wanting a great night atmosphere with sports on all televisions.
SportsZone features 10 local, domestic and imported beers on tap, dozens more options by the bottle or can, a vast offering of liquors and a dozen big screen TVs. '
We'll see you downtown soon. Cheers!
SportsZone features an expansive bar with 10 beers on tap, dozens more by the bottle or can and a wide-ranging offering of liquors. We have two Happy Hours from 4 PM - 7 PM and 9 PM - 11 PM on Monday through Thursday, Happy Hour from 4 PM - 7 PM on Friday and also have specials every Saturday and Sunday.
- SUNDAY: $13 64-ounce Bloody Mary pitchers
- MONDAY: $3 domestic bottles, $4 Fireball, $5 RCDs, $6 Jameson
- TUESDAY: Texas Tuesdays -- all Texas beers and liquors on special, as well as 50% off all glasses of wine
- WEDNESDAY: Draft beers, Tito's, Cabo Wabo, Jameson on special
- THURSDAY: Draft beers, Tito's, Cabo Wabo, Jameson on special
- FRIDAY: Happy Hour from 4-7
- SATURDAY: Domestic beer pitchers on special
115 E. Erwin Street
Tyler, TX 75702
Owner: Josh Collins
GM: Trevor Abney
Monday-Friday: 11 AM - 12 AM
Saturday: 12 PM - 1 AM
Sunday: 12 PM - 12 AM
Want to host a special event at SportsZone? Have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Cheers!